Have you ever used a contingency or retained recruiting firm to help fill an executive level position? If you have, then you likely paid a fee somewhere between 20-30% of the hire’s first year compensation. If that executive level salary was $150k then you are on the hook for $30-$45k in fees for that one, single hire. What if a recruiting agency helped you fill a Manager level role on a contingency basis that pays $50k in first year salary? You would still have to pay a considerable fee between $10-$15k.
Those figures can make your budget dwindle quickly or get a long, cold stare from the person writing the checks. Neither are desirable and thankfully there is an alternative. A research recruiting based model, that we recently launched, to help you fill positions (multiple if necessary) at a cost that is typically 60-70% less than the fees you would incur using traditional methods such as contingency or retained firms.
In short, we perform a cold calling campaign directly into your competitors or companies of interest to reach the extreme passive candidate that is too busy being successful to even know that you have an opportunity available. I would imagine you prefer to have the best of the best so why not target them specifically?
- Cost effective – as our model is typically a quarter of the price you would pay for contingency searches (we charge by the hour with hours dependent on the scope of the search)
- Immediate responses – we send to you all interested and qualified candidates as we find them but you also receive a full report of everyone we identified (whether we connected with them or not), contact information and any call notes from our conversation.
- You own the report – The report you receive is yours to keep and can be used for future recruiting or if you need to make multiple hires for one position. As such, your cost per hire is considerably less than traditional methods.
- Salary and Benefits analytics – we will compile a report of all salary & benefit information we obtain so that you can be sure you are staying competitive in the industry.
- Pre-recorded video interviews – We will supply to you pre-recorded video interviews from interested and qualified candidates of which you can provide a few knock out questions. This way you can determine if your time and money is going to be well spent on interviewing the candidate.
- You control the process – Once we have completed the first half of the search you can determine to stop, pause or redirect the search as you see fit. If we quote you 40 hours and after 20-25 hours you are ready to make a hire, we can stop the search and you only pay for the hours worked on the search even if that is less than 40 hours.
- Online web portal – this allows you to see in real time the progress of the search, including downloading resumes, seeing call notes, etc.
- Directly import data – The final report can be emailed to you in a format that would make it easy for you to import directly into your ATS.
The average search takes around 40 hours to complete, so your total fees would be around $5k. That’s your cost whether you need to hire 1 Executive or 2 Managers or 5 Account Executives. That’s a far cry from the fees you would pay through contingency or retained search firms. Think about how much of a hero you would look like to your boss when you present this option compared to the tens of thousands of dollars you are used to spending. You could then use the excess money in your budget for other important things that need to be done. Not only that, but you are still the driving force behind the recruiting as opposed to someone at another company (the recruiter) making some important decisions for you.
With all that said, we can support your needs through traditional recruiting methods should you feel that is a better fit for you. But considering how cost effective this model is while providing to you the most successful candidates in the market, maybe you would like to schedule a call to talk a little more about it?
About Recruitment Intelligence™
The Recruitment Intelligence solution empowers companies by giving them access to the 85% of candidates not actively seeking employment (passive candidates). Clients receive a full report that compiles real-time market analytics including salary and benefits data, both on a local and national scale, as well as recorded video interviews of qualified candidates. Our research based talent mapping solution is perfect for companies of all sizes and is a refreshing alternative to typical Recruitment Agencies. We handle searches in all major cities, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Boston, New York City, Washington, Chicago, Austin, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, etc. No matter where your hiring needs are, we can help you secure the talent you would never get access to through running ads alone.
Learn more at https://recruitmentintelligence.com