Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Temp Agencies DC
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Washington, DC Employment Facts
- Washington, DC population: 650,000+
- Unemployment Rate: 7.4%
- At any given moment there are more than 70,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are several companies listed in Fortune 1000, headquartered in the city
- Most popular industries in Washington, DC are Government, Computer Systems Design, Management, Architectural, Engineering, Scientific Research, Data Processing, Information Technology, Communications
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
About Washington, DC
On July 16, 1790, Congress declared the District of Columbia to be the permanent capital of the United States of America and has been ever since. The city is a tourists dream with tons of museums like the Smithsonian Institute, a network comprised of 19 museums including the National Zoo, will give you plenty to do. If you are a first time visitor, you can't leave without first visiting Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, or Capitol Hill. A city that is rich with history, Washington DC is one of the more interesting cities in the world to visit.
- Washington D.C. is home to five major sport teams, Nationals (baseball), Wizards (basketball) Redskins (football) and Capitols (hockey) and DC United (soccer)
- Ford's Theatre, a current working theatre that is run by the National Park Service and receives over 1 million visitors per year, is the location where President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated
- President George Washington oversaw the construction of the White House, but was the only President to not live there.
- A 2007 Brookings Institute study found that Washington, DC is considered one of the most walk-able cities in the U.S.
- There are around 200 museums in Washington, DC