Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Staffing Agencies Tampa, FL
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Tampa Employment Facts
- Population: 350,000+
- Unemployment Rate: 5.9%
- At any given moment there are more than 20,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are hundreds of companies, including 4 companies listed in Fortune 500, headquartered in the city and its environs
- Most popular industries in Tampa are financial services, life sciences, defense and security, manufacturing, information technology, agriculture, and health care
We provide these recruitment and staffing solutions in the following areas
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- As Well As Others
Located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, Tampa is probably best known as “Cigar City” due to the factories in a sub-city of Tampa, Ybor City, having produced over a half a billion hand-rolled cigars between 1890 and the late 1920’s. Busch Gardens is a hot attraction with the speedy roller coasters and massive Zoo that is home to more than 12,000 animals. Nightlife and fine dining is well known in Ybor City and throughout Tampa. If sports is your thing, you can watch a multitude of sports teams in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lighting or Tampa Bay Rays. There are also several baseball teams that hold their spring training camps in the area.
- The name Tampa is believed to mean "sticks of fire" in the language of the Calusa, which was an American Indian tribe that lived near the area
- The Legendary Babe Ruth hit his longest home run ever during an exhibition game in Tampa where the ball traveled an estimated 587 feet
- The world’s first scheduled passenger flight, where tickets cost $5 per person, flew from St. Pete to Tampa in 1914
- Tampa has the world’s longest continuous sidewalk, Bayshore Boulevard, which is 4.5 miles long
- MacDill Air Force Base, located in Tampa, is is home to the US Central Command which oversees action in the Middle East