Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Staffing Agencies In San Antonio TX
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
San Antonio Employment Facts
- San Antonio population: 1.4 million
- Unemployment Rate: 3.6%
- At any given moment there are more than 17,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are several companies listed in Fortune 1000 that have a presence in the city, including 5 Fortune 500 companies headquartered there
- Most popular industries in San Antonio are bio-science/healthcare, IT (cloud computing), financial services, aerospace, renewable energy, military/defense
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
About San Antonio
Remember the Alamo! San Antonio, home to the Alamo mission, is the 7th largest city in the US. Centrally located in Texas, San Antonio is a hot bed for tourism. If you have already seen the Alamo, you can visit San Antonio's second largest tourism attraction, the River Walk, which stretches for over 2.5 miles. If history and beautiful sight seeings isn't your idea of fun, maybe you can catch a San Antonio Spurs game if it is the right time of year to do so. Or you can always visit Sea World, the largest marine life adventure park in the world.
- San Antonio was permanently settled on May 1, 1718
- The first ever air-conditioned office building in the country, the Milam Building, was built in San Antonio in 1928. After that, San Antonio can also lay claims to the first air-conditioned bank, hotel and Catholic Church
- The second oldest park in the nation, San Pedro Springs Park, is located in San Antonio
- San Antonio draws over 30 million visitors per year, with most coming to see the Alamo mission
- San Antonio is considered the most affordable city to visit or live in