Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Staffing Agencies in Raleigh, NC
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Raleigh Employment Facts
- Raleigh population: 2 million+
- Unemployment Rate: 4.8%
- At any given moment there are more than 15,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are several companies listed in Fortune 1000 that have a presence in the city
- Most popular industries in Raleigh are Technology, Healthcare, Education, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Advanced Manufacturing
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
Raleigh is the second largest city in North Carolina behind Charlotte. Part of what's known as the Research Triangle Park, along with Durham and Chapel Hill, Raleigh is a wonderful college town that also attracts many young families. With rolling hills and clean streets, there isn't much to dislike about the area. While there may not be any professional teams nearby, they do have 3 major universities nearby; Duke University, North Carolina State University and University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
- Raleigh was founded in 1792 as North Carolina's capital city. I was originally named after Sir Walter Raleigh, who attempted to establish the first English colony on the shores of the New World in the 1580's
- The city is located midway between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean
- Raleigh is also quite popularly referred to as the “city of oaks” because of the beautiful forests of oak trees in the area.
- The first state art museum in the country is located in Raleigh
- One of the greatest technological research parks in all of the world is located here