Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Staffing Agencies Orlando, FL
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Orlando Employment Facts
- Population: 2.1 million+
- Unemployment Rate: 5.4%
- At any given moment there are more than 20,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are hundreds of companies, including several listed in Fortune 500, headquartered in the city and its environs
- Most popular industries in Orlando are hospitality, travel, high technology, aviation and aerospace, film and television production, biotechnology, healthcare, manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution
We provide these recruitment and staffing solutions in the following areas
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- As Well As Others
Incorporated in 1875, Orlando, or as some call it "O-Town" or "The City Beautiful," is an attraction filled town with more to do than most places in the world. From dining to shopping to fun, there is no end of activities that a person can experience. Tens of millions of visitors flock to Orlando each year to experience Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World or any of the other countless attractions, which in turn, keeps the city bustling and the economy booming. It is also in Central Florida which makes short trips to either coast, East or West, fun excursions for residents and visitors alike. The NBA team, Orlando Magic, is also in the city if you prefer to view a sporting event.
- Orlando has over 50 million visitors per year, second only to Las Vegas, with 2 million of those as international visitors
*Orlando has the second largest number of hotel rooms in the country, also second only to Las Vegas
- It is estimated it would take an average person 67 days to experience every attraction in Orlando
- If you ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at a different restaurant every day, it is also estimated it would take a person five years before they could get through all 5,300 restaurants in the Orlando area.
- Wet 'n Wild opened in 1977 as the country's first water park and is still the only one that is open 365 days per year