Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Temp Agency Minneapolis
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Minneapolis Employment Facts
- Minneapolis population: 400,000+
- Unemployment Rate: 3.1%
- At any given moment there are more than 30,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are hundreds of companies located in Minneapolis, including several Fortune 500 companies that are headquartered in the city
- Most popular industries in Minneapolis are Medical Instrument and Supplies Manufacturing, Printing and Publishing, Transportation Equipment, Computer and Data Processing Services, Finance, and Engineering and Management Services
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
Minneapolis is, in many ways, a throw back to the old Americana way. While there are many large companies that have put their headquarters in the city, there is a peacefulness about the area that attracts people from all walks of life. The winters can be a bit cold but the spring and summer times bring about many outdoor activities due to the state of Minnesota being the Land of 10,000 Lakes. If outdoor activities aren’t your thing, you can try checking out a sporting event like the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Vikings or Minnesota Twins.
- The name Minneapolis is a combination of the Dakota Sioux word “minna,” for water, and the Greek word “polis,” for city
- Minneapolis’ famed skyway system connecting 52 blocks (nearly five miles) of downtown makes it possible to live, eat, work and shop without going outside
- Mall of America in Bloomington is the size of 78 football fields --- 9.5 million square feet
- Minneapolis is home to the oldest continuously running theater (Old Log Theater) and the largest dinner theater (Chanhassan Dinner Theater) in the country
- The St. Lawrence Seaway opened in 1959 allowing oceangoing ships to reach Duluth