Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Staffing Agencies in Miami
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Miami Employment Facts
- Miami-Dade County population: 2.4 million+
- Unemployment Rate: 6.8%
- At any given moment there are more than 20,000 jobs posted online, either directly with employers or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are over 170 multinational companies, including companies listed in Fortune 500, headquartered in the city and its environs
- Most popular industries in Miami are travel, hospitality, health care, information technology, electrical engineering, plastics manufacturing and biomedical technology of which Miami is considered the national leader
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
Miami is the second-largest city in the state of Florida behind Jacksonville. With an average temperature in January of 67.2° Fahrenheit and 82.6° Fahrenheit in July, you have ample time to enjoy many of the 800+ parks located in Miami-Dade County or you can visit one of Travel Channel’s Top 10 Beaches at South Beach. At night you can enjoy the vibrant nightlife or attend a game of one of the four professional sports teams int he area which are the Miami Marlins, Miami Dolphins, Florida Panthers and the Miami Heat.
- Founded in 1896, Miami is the only major US city to have been planned by a woman, Julia Tuttle
- The name "Miami" is derived from the Indian word “Mayaimi” which means "Big Water" in the language of the Calusa Indians, the major Native American tribe inhabiting the region when the Spanish arrived there in the sixteenth century
- Miami Beach's Art Deco District contains the world's largest collection of Art Deco Architecture (800+ buildings)
- The port of Miami is the world's largest cruise port and Miami is known as the "Cruise Capital of the World.” Its port is home to ocean liners operated by Cunard Lines (including the Queen Elizabeth II), Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Lines, and Premier Cruises. Cruise ships launched from Miami dock at ports in the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, and South America
- Miami is the Wreckreational Diving Capital of the World, containing Miami over 50 diveable wreck sites - such as ships, oil platforms, army tanks and the Spirit of Miami Boeing 727 jet - sunken to provide artificial reefs for marine life