Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Staffing Agencies Jacksonville FL
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Jacksonville Employment Facts
- Jacksonville population: 840,000+
- Unemployment Rate: 5.2%
- At any given moment there are more than 13,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are thousands of companies located in Jacksonville, including several Fortune 1000 companies that are headquartered in the city
- Most popular industries in Jacksonville are Advanced Manufacturing, Aviation and Aerospace, Finance and Insurance, Headquarters, Information Technologies, Life Sciences and Logistics and Distribution
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
Jacksonville is the largest city (by population) in the state of Florida and the largest city (by area) in the continental United States with over 840 square miles. Home to the Jacksonville Jaguars, this growing “port” city offers plenty of opportunities for residents and visitors to enjoy life. Whether you take a nice walk along the beach, enjoy going out in the bustling nightlife, Jacksonville has plenty to do.
- Jacksonville was named after General Andrew Jackson, the first military governor of Florida, even though he never visited
- The St. Johns River is one of two rivers in North America that flows north instead of south
- In 1998, The World Golf Hall of Fame opened in Jacksonville
- The Prudential Building, now known as the Aetna Building, opened in 1955 as the tallest office building in the South with 22 stories
- Jacksonville is home to the country's largest urban park system with nearly 112,000 acres of parks