Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Temp Agencies Fort Lauderdale
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Greater Ft. Lauderdale Employment Facts
- Population: 1.8 million+
- Unemployment Rate: 4.4%
- At any given moment there are more than 25,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- More than 13.1 million people visit Greater Fort Lauderdale in 2013 spending $10.6 billion in the local economy
- Most popular industries in Ft. Lauderdale are tourism, boating, hospitality, travel, yacht manufacturing and yacht maintenance, manufacturing, insurance, finance, avionics/aerospace and high technology
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
About Ft. Lauderdale - Headquarters
During the 1980's, Ft. Lauderdale was known as the Spring Break capital of the world. As years past, spring breakers found other places to visit but that hasn't stopped Ft. Lauderdale from being a tropical paradise. With beaches and parks galore, anyone that enjoys being outdoors will fall in love with the area. With the nightlife as busy as ever, and many musical acts come to South Florida, there is always something to do. Not to mention the sporting events where a short drive will allow you to watch the Florida Marlins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat and Florida Panthers.
- Fort Lauderdale is known as the “Venice of America” for its extensive system of waterways, including the New River, Intracoastal Waterway and a large number of canals
- The Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show is the world's largest boat show that brings over 125,000 people to the city each year
- There are 23 miles of Atlantic Beaches and over 300 miles of Intracoastal Waterways
- Fort Lauderdale is named after Major William Lauderdale. He was the commander of the soldiers who built 3 forts with the first in 1838 during the Second Seminole War
- For the first and only time in meteorological history, snow fell on Ft. Lauderdale in 1977