Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Staffing Agencies In Dallas TX
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Dallas Employment Facts
- Greater Dallas population: 2.5 million+
- Unemployment Rate: 6.3%
- At any given moment there are more than 55,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are hundreds of companies, including 18 companies listed in Fortune 500, headquartered in the city and its environs
- Most popular industries in Dallas are defense, financial services, information technology and data, life sciences, semiconductors, telecommunications, transportation, telecommunications, and food manufacturing
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
The city of Dallas is the third largest city in the state of Texas. Commonly referred to as the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, there are a lot of activities for people to enjoy. Whether it is the renowned cuisine, watching a Dallas Mavericks or Dallas Cowboys game, or catching a live music event at the Hard Rock Cafe, you won't ever be bored. You can also visit the Arts District in Dallas if you prefer. Downtown is not only the place where professionals work in skyscrapers, but also an area known for its art, dining and shopping.
- The Dallas Cowboys were originally known as the Dallas Steers
- In 2011, Dallas became the only city to have hosted a World Series game, an NBA Finals game and the Super Bowl in the same year
- The Dallas Zoo started in 1888 with two mountain lions and two deer
- The Texas Star Ferris wheel at the State Fair of Texas is the second tallest Ferris wheel in America
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is the third busiest in the world, and is larger than Manhattan Island