Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Temp Agencies in Chicago
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Chicago Employment Facts
- Chicago population: 2.7 million+
- Unemployment Rate: 6.8%
- At any given moment there are more than 60,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are hundreds of companies, including several companies listed in Fortune 500, headquartered in the city
- Most popular industries in Chicago are Business & Financial Services, Manufacturing, Biotech, Information Technology, Health Services, and Transportation & Distribution
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
To many people, Chicago is best known for their sports teams, the Chicago White Sox, Chicago Cubs, Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Bulls and the Chicago Bears. To others, Chicago is simply known as the largest city in the midwest with typical high winds coming off Lake Michigan. Whether you want to get some Chicago-style pizza, check out some Chicago Blues at a local club or see a sporting event, there is plenty to keep you busy throughout the year.
- The first all-color TV station debuted in Chicago (Channel 5)
- Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin are visible from are visible from the top of the Willis Tower (formally the Sears Tower), which is the highest building in the Western Hemisphere
- Chicago is home to Lincoln Park Zoo, one of the world’s last free zoos
- Twinkies, vacuum cleaners and deep-dish pizza were all invented in Chicago
- Jane Addams, the founder of the Hull House, was the first American woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize in 1931