Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Recruiters Boston MA
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Boston Employment Facts
- Metro Boston population: 4.6 million
- Unemployment Rate: 5.8%
- At any given moment there are more than 55,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are hundreds of companies located in Boston, including several Fortune 500 companies that are headquartered in the city
- Most popular industries in Boston are technology, finance, professional and business services, defense, and educational and medical institutions
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
Boston could be known as the "City of Firsts" when you consider it had the first open public park (Boston Common), first public beach (Revere Beach), first subway (The Tremont Street Subway), first Dunkin Donuts and the country's first college (Harvard University). The winters can be cold but the spring through fall is gorgeous with plenty to do. Whether you like dining out, fishing or attending a professional sporting event with the Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, New England Patriots or the Boston Celtics, there is never a dull moment.
- Boston was originally named Shawmut by the local Native Americans; when it was founded in 1630, it was named after Boston, England where several prominent colonists originated
- Ted Williams Tunnel is the deepest tunnel, going down 90 feet, in North America
- In Kenmore Square there is a famous "Citgo" sign that has over 5 miles of neon tubing on it
- The John Hancock Tower, which stands at 60 stories tall, has over 13 acres of glass
- Boston is home to the first public elementary school, The Mather School, which was founded in 1639