Recruitment Intelligence™, a division of ARC Group, is a research and sourcing solution that is revolutionizing the way companies acquire their most valuable resource: People. As they say, “knowledge is power,” and we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve developed a recruitment methodology that enables employers to gain access to the 85% of passive candidates in the market.
Temp Agencies Austin TX
Our unique recruiting solution allows companies to hire the most qualified professionals in the market place, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
Austin Employment Facts
- Austin population: 900k+
- Unemployment Rate: 3%
- At any given moment there are more than 24,000 jobs posted online, either directly or through various staffing and temp agencies
- There are several companies listed in Fortune 1000 that have a presence in the city, including 2 listed in the Fortune 500
- Most popular industries in Austin are information technology, biotechnology, medical, real estate, healthcare, energy, farming and finance
Recruitment Intelligence provides our trademarked sourcing solution in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Management
- Operations and Administration
- Restaurant / Hospitality
- As well as many others
Austin TX, the live music capital of the world, is a fantastic place to live or visit. IN fact, Austin has over 19 million visitors per year, which far exceeds the amount of yearly visitors for Disneyland (14.7 million), Niagara Falls (14 million) and the Eiffel Tower (6.7 million). This beautiful city averages 300 days per year of sunshine, which is great for people that like to get outside. While there may not be any local professional sports teams, there is still plenty to do especially if you like live music with over 100 live music venues to catch some tunes.
- The largest state capitol building in the US resides in Austin and was opened May 16, 1888
- The University of Texas - Austin has over 50,000 students and is the 5th largest university in the country
- Austin is home to over 1.5 million Mexican free-tail bats which live in narrow, deep openings under Congress Avenue Bridge. Every year over 100,000 people come to see them come out at night when they consume 10k-30k pounds of insects
- Austin has doubled it's population every 20 years for the past 110 years
- Austin has more fine restaurants and clubs per capita than any other city in the US