My client in Miramar, FL is seeking an IT Project Administrator for a 12+ month contract.
Experience in Hospitality/Travel is preferred
• Perform an array of administrative support tasks including manning office area, fielding phones and questions from team members and departments, data-entry, report generation, typing memos and letters, distributing and picking up equipment, and ordering office supplies
• Data entry and report generation.
• Other activities include creating, approving, and routing correspondence; drafting letters, creation of executive presentations, reports, invoices, purchase orders, expense reports and documents; collecting and analyzing information; coordination of team meals.
• High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Within Excel must be familiar with macros, formulas, pivot tables
• Within PowerPoint must be able to create presentations to be delivered at an Executive level
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Program manager, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
•Heavy calendar management making sure that all meetings, appointments, events, conferences, etc. are up to.
• Make all necessary arrangements as event coordinator for various events hosted by the PMO. Some of these activities include:
• Create invitee list, send out invitations and manage attendance during event
• Negotiate and secure venue, keeping in mind functionality and budgetary needs for the needs of the Company.
• Create and maintain all travel arrangements (hotel, air travel, car rental) for IT NewBuild Team, acting as a corporate travel coordinator. Some of these activities include:
• Cross coordination with Project Managers related to planning, scheduling, and booking assigned travel requests.
• Create and maintain all travel including air, hotel, and ground transportation.
• Administer travel itineraries; changes and cancellations in a timely, cost effective fashion using independent judgment.
• Requires working in a construction environment, wearing steel toe shoes, hardhat & protective eye wear.
• Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, kneeling or crouching
• Must be able to remain flexible with varying work schedules as business needs require
• Must carry a valid passport (does not expire within 1 year) with necessary visas to work within US and Schengen countries
Prior experience in cruise industry, hotels or resorts a plus but not a must
Please forward your resume to Kendra Dexter at firstname.lastname@example.org or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.