Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a UX Graphics Designer for a position scheduled to run through October with potential to be extended. This is an excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door with a well-respected organization that offers tremendous growth potential. Although it is starting out as a contract, it could lead to other possibilities down the road. Candidates MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE.Qualifications
Also a plus,
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in user interface design, human factors and usability engineering.
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Creative thinking and the ability to explore and solve complex user experience and interaction design problems
- Solid experience with site architecture and user interface design
- You will be working in a rapid and iterative environment. You must be able to manage a dynamic workload to balance priorities with deadlines to effectively meet project needs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other members of the UX team, technical teams, and business partners.
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be proficient with rapid prototyping or wire-framing tools.
- Strong digital portfolio required. Please submit examples with application. Be prepared to show and review during an interview.
- Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus.
- Experience with responsive grid systems a plus.
- Experience with web accessibility guidelines and requirements a plus.
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.