Our direct client in beautiful Jacksonville, FL has an immediate FTE opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer. This is a direct hire position with no sponsorship available so applicants must be US citizens or green card holders.
This is an excellent opportunity to stay on the cutting edge of the latest technology and work with a dynamic team of developers.
- Create high quality web sites and applications using Microsoft .NET with C#, as well as current web technologies
- Maintain and support existing clients and systems on various versions of the .NET framework
- Work closely with members of all areas of the company (Web, IT, Sales, and Marketing) to provide best-in-class products and services
- Work closely with clients to gather requirements and formulate high quality, cost-effective solutions
- 5+ years of experience with C# and ASP.NET
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC and Razor
- 3+ years of experience implementing web services using Web API or equivalent
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
- Strong debugging and performance tuning skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced client-driven environment, recognize and react to changing requirements and priorities
- Ability to identify issues and resolve within allowed project guidelines
- Ability to estimate work effort and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a small team, as well as independently with minimal direction
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about creating high quality solutions using best practices
- Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience with various web client frameworks, such as AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Experience with server application configuration, such as SQL and IIS
- Experience with various data formats, such as JSON and XML
- Experience with web-based CMS frameworks (preferably Umbraco)
- Experience with TypeScript
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.