Our direct client in sunny Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Senior Project Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity to get on board with a client committed to staying on the leading edge of technology and is looking for a Senior PM to help them build out their PMO. You must be able to work directly on our W2 without sponsorship or transfer of visas, no C2C.
- Manage multiple projects with multiple internal and external dependencies, complex scopes, a higher level of risk requiring mitigation plans, multiple integration points with some external integration related to functional capabilities, time sensitive works within multiple teams of resources.
- Accountable for the financial management of one big or multiple smaller projects including the integration opportunities and cost reductions.
- Responsible for managing multiple plans across multiple projects and initiatives
- Understands the need for Business Case/ROI and ensures its completion.
- Acts as a Mentor both formal and informal to other Project Managers
- Influences multiple areas of the company and is considered a change leader.
- Communicates project status to project team, stakeholders’ leadership and other PMs associated with projects.
- Advise leadership, customers, and staff on strategic solutions to dealing with barriers within a project.
- Communicates with all levels of the organization - including leading Steering Committee Meetings and Executive Leadership Sessions.
- Accountable for active facilitation of project issue resolution, change, risk and dependency management.
- Trains others on PMP concepts and principles.
- Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget and quality standards and customer expectations.
- Leads project meetings.
- Creates and maintains relationships with stakeholders and team members in order to achieve mutual goals.
- 8 or more years of work experience as an IT Project or Program Manager or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Actively looks for feedback on performance.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Proven leadership ability including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Expert in Understanding the SDLC and Agile methodology disciplines.
- Broad knowledge of Information Technology.
- Expert knowledge in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes.
- Thorough understanding of industry and/or business related processes, products, systems, functions and architectures.
- PMP certification required.
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Ability to Lead/Facilitate project executive meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk and dependency updates.
- Ability to document meeting minutes, action items from project status meetings.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload of project resources
- Agile Scrum Master
- Experience using Agile methodology
- ITIL Base foundation certified
- Green belt on Lean Six Sigma Principles
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at email@example.com or apply online while viewing all of our open requirements at http://www.arcgonline.com.