Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for an Associate Systems Engineer. This is a 6 month contract that could extend longer or potentially roll into an FTE position. This is an outstanding opportunity to get onboard with a very stable organization committed to employing the latest in technology and offers tremendous career growth opportunities. Candidates MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE DURING THE CONTRACT PERIOD.Required:
- 2 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting of UNIX operating systems/platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Competent working inone or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
- Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Experience using Agile methodology
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at email@example.com or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.