Our client in Jacksonville, FL is hiring a Program Manager for a contract position.
Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer. This is a W2 contract, sorry no C2C
· 8 or more years of work experience as a IT Project or Program Manager
· Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
· Expert proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
· High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
· Proven leadership ability including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
· Expert in Understanding the SDLC and Agile methodology disciplines.
· Broad knowledge of Information Technology.
· Expert knowledge in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes.
· PMP certification required.
· Ability to Lead/Facilitate project Executive Meeting to obtain schedule, issues, risk and dependency updates.
· Ability to document meeting minutes, action items from project status meetings.
· Ability to organize and prioritize workload of project resources
· Experience using Agile & waterfall methodologies
· ITIL Base foundation certified
· Green belt on Lean Six Sigma Principles
Please forward your resume to Siana Johnson at email@example.com or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.