Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a UI Developer for a project scheduled to run through November 2017 with potential to extend or possibly roll into an FTE position. NO C2C, candidates MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK ON OUR W2 without sponsor or transfer of visa. Again, sorry but NO C2C. This is an outstanding opportunity to get on board with a stable organization committed to employing the latest technology.
User Interface / UI Developer
This position is for a front-end developer who specializes in accessibility to work as part of the User Interface Development Team. This team member needs knowledge of an array of web technologies as well being an expert coding for accessibility guidelines under WCAG 2.0.
· Participate in requirements gathering, definition, and design of new or changing applications
· Develop web accessibility guidelines to follow industry standards and ensure proper implementation and testing across applications
· Conduct compliance assessments via manual reviews and using automated test tools and assistive technologies.
· Assist project teams to resolve accessibility issues/findings with regards to overall experience, usability, or technical considerations
· Design, develop, and maintain dynamic user interfaces for multiple web applications
· Front end table-less layout development, performance optimization, debugging, troubleshooting code and implementing cross-browser compatibility
· Browser compatibility and testing
· 2 to 4 years of work experience in user interface / UI development
· 1 to 3 years of work experience with web accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA, ARIA), requirements, and assistive technology
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and code for accessibility issues
· Must be proficient with rapid prototyping and demonstrated ability to work HTML/CSS from a text editor
· Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation
· Proficient in turning product requirements into detailed clickable prototypes
Also a plus,
· Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus
· Experience with responsive grid systems a plus.
· Experience with Dust.js, React.js, or Angular.js a plus
· Experience with agile a plus
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at email@example.com or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.