Our direct client in Broward County is seeking a Sales Representative for Emergency Restoration services with a focus on commercial accounts. The Sales Representative works to expand and grow their customer base by recruiting new referral sources and trade partners. In addition, the Sales Representative maintains an ongoing relationship with trade partners to encourage networking and repeat business. Job Description
- The Sales will pursue and cultivate strong professional relationships with our referral sources and trade partners by analyzing the market, identifying viable target clients, reaching decision-makers, and intensely focusing on turning leads into accounts and sales.
- They will estimate and sell water, mold, and fire damage restoration to new and existing customers.
- They will be visiting and establishing relationships with our targeted trade partners and referral sources, which include, but are not limited to, plumbers, HVAC companies, property managers, insurance agents, commercial property owners/investors, commercial brokers, and public adjusters.
- We establish these relationships by offering them a professional and certified trade partner to refer to our mutual clients to, returning work back to them from our customers, and having the security that we will always treat our mutual costumers with the utmost respect and professionalism.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends. Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Extensive face-to-face selling experience
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM tool
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
Please email resumes to Jon Kowalsky at email@example.com.
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments