Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for a Systems Analyst for a contract opportunity, initially scheduled to run 6 months but strong potential to be extended. This client a healthcare insurance project and as such extensive work with healthcare insurance projects is highly desired. Those with Medicare related systems project work is a big plus.
We are also for someone who has at least 6 years of progressive Systems Analyst experience, as we expect this person to be able to hit the ground running in performing requirements gathering, interacting with our customers, development team and the assigned PM.
• Bachelor’s degree or 4 years equivalent IT work experience
• 6 or more years of progressive work experience in systems analyst role with testing experience
• Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
• Understanding of typical architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
• Thorough knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system
• Ability to collaborate with Operational Business Customers in the translation of business process requirements to technical requirements.
• Bachelors’ degree in IT related field
• Experience using Agile methodology
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at email@example.com or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.