Our direct client in sunny Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a BI Developer with 5 years of Tableau experience. This is a contract opportunity scheduled to run through October 2017 with good potential to be extended. This is an immediate need and the manager will move quickly for the right candidate. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract.
• Interact with Business users and understanding their requirements.
• Developing, Designing and supporting interactive Tableau Dashboard reports for operational and executive users.
• Recommending Dashboards per Tableau visualization features.
• Delivering reports to Business team on timely manner.
• Extensive experience working with Business Intelligence data visualization tools with specialization on Tableau.
• Draw upon full range of Tableau platform technologies to design and implement solutions and create advanced BI visualizations.
• Experience Designing multiple Dashboards, Build Reporting using Tableau for operational and executive users
• Experience in the maintenance and scheduling of Tableau Data Extracts using Tableau Server and the Tableau Command Utility
• Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, by accessing multiple sources, specifically data residing in data warehouses
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study or related experience
• Candidates must have 5+ years of Business Intelligence experience.
• Extensive experience with Tableau including hands-on, pragmatic working knowledge
• Considerable BI development experience / background
• Intermediate understanding of Tableau Software (Complex Data Sources, Interactive Dashboards, Use of Parameters)
• A complete understanding of the business intelligence development life cycle and gather the needs for desired outcomes for the BI solutions being built
• Develop, maintain, and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions using mainly Tableau but not limited to it.
• Problem solving / troubleshooting experience /skills to assist Production Support in issue resolution
• Tableau Server setup and Administration
• Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business leaders in the organization)
• Should able to work independently
• Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Development process
• Ability to provide data visualization solutions
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith a firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.