Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Sales/Compensation Analyst projected to last through 2017 with potential to extend or possibly roll into an FTE position. This is an outstanding career opportunity to get on board with a stable yet dynamic organization with tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer and able to work as our W2 employee during the contract period.
Description:Serve as a liaison between internal clients and functional departments; help clients achieve their objectives by serving as a resource in the interpretation, application and compliance with internal and external laws, regulations, policies, procedures, standards and practices.
- Identify risks, evaluate controls and prepare findings and recommendations.
- Conduct and support test planning and execution for Sales Compensation tools
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations and adherence to business requirements. Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services.
- Develop, implement, administer and revise policies, procedures and programs that meet business needs; assist and/or lead program development and enhancements.
- Research, analyze, maintain, modify, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions. Present findings and articulate results.
- Produce, edit and distribute a variety of business documents such as reports, proposals, policies, procedures, audit results, issue papers, marketing materials, newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc. for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Participate on or lead larger, more complex departmental and/or divisional projects. Plan, organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence to project management standards and reporting requirements.
- Develop and build internal partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department and across the Company.
•Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline or equivalent experience
•3+ years of experience scoping, leading, and implementing improvement projects involving process and system changes
•Ability to facilitate and lead teams through process mapping sessions to enable improvements or conceptual design
•Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
•Excellent data manipulation and analysis skills using Excel
•Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, & Word) with the ability to create reports and presentations
• Finance/Accounting domain knowledge and expertise Business Specific Criteria (preferred):• Sales Compensation/Commissions domain knowledge and expertise
•Operations Management concepts and strategy
Please send resumes directly to John Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.