Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Project Manager. This is an immediate opportunity, starting out as a 7month contract with potential to be extended. Candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents able to work as our W2 employee.
- Manage projects or components of projects with few dependencies, limited scope, low risk and effort, few integration points and short duration within a single team of resources.
- Identify & resolve discrepancies in planned costs versus actuals incurred.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing/validating details project plans and tracking financial information.
- Communicate status of project to leadership, project team and to more senior PMs on a project.
- Understands the need for Business Case/ROI and ensures its completion.
- Communicate project status to project team, stakeholders, leadership and PMs associated with other projects.
- Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget and quality standards and customer expectations.
- 5 or more years of Project Analysis and/or Project Management work experience
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Understanding of and SDLC disciplines
- Understanding of the concepts, theories and processes of the Project Management Methodology.
- Broad knowledge of IT functions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project team status meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk, and dependency updates.
- Ability to document meeting minutes, action items from project status meetings.
Please send resumes directly to Siana Johnson at email@example.com or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.
- PMP certification.
- Experience using Agile methodology