Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate FTE opportunity for a Senior Automation Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with a very stable organization that offers a desirable work/life balance and opportunity for career growth. The long tenure of many employees is a testament to the quality of life working for this organization. Candidates must be senior level QA analysts with Java programming experience and the ability to create automation frameworks from scratch.
- Strong working knowledge of the software development life cycle with emphasis on Testing
- Strong working experience with creating automation frameworks from scratch
- Strong working experience in test automation using Rational Functional Tester with heavy Java programming
- Strong working experience working with object oriented programming languages like C++, Java
- Strong working Experience using SQL for writing complex queries to read, update, insert or delete data
- Strong understanding of n-tier application architecture in a distributed network environment
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Strong working experience with source code control using any tool
- Strong working experience working with eclipse IDE
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret complex technical documents including design and architecture
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve the company and department goals
- Proven Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, developers, and peers
Please send resumes directly to John Burke@email@example.com or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.