Our client in North Miami Beach, FL, a high volume distribution company, is seeking a Business Analyst for permanent placement. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge with operations and sales and is able to provide process improvements when necessary. The Business Analyst will provide accurate and timely databased information on company’s profitability, inventory profitability, stability and solvency. You will research and analyze inventory levels, cost, margins and other financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. Job Duties:
- Consolidate and analyze Sales and Operations data (budgets, forecasts, etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Develop daily Sales and Operations reporting models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Develop various types of profitability reports working with other departments to ensure timely and accurate reporting of data useful for decision making
- Identify Sales and Operations trends by representative, channel and region and recommend actions based on sound analysis.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
Please send your resume to John Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.orgFor a complete listing of all our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 3+ years of high volume distribution experience
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases and MS Office Suite with Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vLookup, etc)
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Ability to produce accurate, high quality reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals