We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for a 1+ yr. contract with a leading hospitality company. They will be responsible for various new custom application development projects, so experience managing those types of projects is a must.
Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer, and able to work as our W2 employee during the contract period.
Scope of work:
The Project Manager manages a team of business analysts, infrastructure and software engineers constructing and maintaining mission-critical, high-visibility applications and hardware in direct support of business objectives. The ideal candidate for this role has a technical leadership background in addition to a deep and modern project management foundation.
The Project Manager is expected to continually evolve internal development processes/procedures, effectively manage a team of 5 - 10 engineers, and deliver projects on time and budget in a highly diverse, dynamic and evolving environment. Adaptability is a must
- Must have strong Custom application experience dealing with outside Vendors
- Must have solid understanding of full project life cycle and management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- 5+ years' experience in Project Management, preferably in a technical environment
- PMP Certification is preferred
- SAFe 4.0. Scrum Master with SSM certification preferred
Please forward your resume to Jon Meredith at email@example.com or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.