Our direct client in Miramar, FL needs a Siebel Developer for a contract position to design, develop, fix and enhance Siebel applications as per the project specifications. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer, and able to work as our W2 employee during the contract period without sponsorship or transfer of visa. Requirements:
- 2-5 years of Siebel implementation experience with knowledge of Siebel configuration and scripting.
- Understanding of Siebel Architecture and Siebel Data Model.
- Understanding of relational database concepts, SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
- Working Knowledge in one or more of the following areas of Siebel: EIM, EAI, Configuration, eScripting and Workflows.
- Experience with Requirements Definition, mapping and gap-analysis.
- Strong technical foundation including structured programming, and structured system analysis and design methods.
- Experience in application design and prototyping of Siebel systems.
- Ability to collaborate with technical peers.
- Demonstrate a degree of creativity with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Siebel UCM modules experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering
Please forward your resume to Jon Meredith email@example.com or share this information within your network. Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.
- Some amount of local travel within south Florida may be involved.