Los Angeles, CAJob Description:
- Assist in developing IT tactical/strategic tools to support the business unit’s goals.
- Review, analyze, design and create detailed functional specifications of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop the target IT solutions.
- Work as part of IT on business process solutions, data collection, data integration and complex data relationship / calculations.
- Responsible for providing the project team with comprehensive level-of-effort estimates for all necessary changes, and be accountable for completing the estimated work when applicable
- Develop basic SQL queries and design detailed dataflow processes. Interpret and explain business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications to IT developers, QA, managers, business leads and stakeholders.
- Perform intensive initial data testing before applications reach the QA team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Strong SQL skills required.
- Very strong analytical skills, including data analysis required. Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills & problem solving skills required.
- Must be detail oriented; a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to quickly learn new and different technologies.
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Any hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server, MS SSIS and/or MS SSRS a Strong Plus.
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and Regulatory compliance requirements a Strong Plus.
- Familiarity with Data Modeling, Data Warehouse design and/or Big Data a Strong Plus.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
To view all our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.