Our direct client in sunny Jacksonville, FL has an immediate FTE opportunity for a BI Developer. This is an outstanding opportunity to get on board with an organization that is committed to implementing and utilizing new technologies for data analytics and business intelligence. They are growing their team and need a BI Developer to help them move forward in utilizing business intelligence as a strategic tool in their business.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on multiple projects at a time as a member of each project team, often acts as a project leader.
- Works on enterprise-wide small and large complex projects that require the highest level of expertise; participates on project teams, systems and data analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement activities, as well as related maintenance and more complex production support.
- Assists and develops the project scope of multiple complex projects with assistance from the project team and serves as a project point of contact when necessary.
- Participate in project scope discussions and business requirements meetings.
- Partner with business teams to understand their processes, KPI, Measurement requirements among others.
- Garner relevant business and technical artifacts and share appropriately
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop technical requirements, deployment documents and other supporting mechanisms for soliciting and documenting business needs.
- Maintain technical requirements templates and questionnaires for content.
- Manage reporting catalog, including comparing new requests against existing inventory, making recommendations for adding or removing content as to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the creation /maintenance of reporting best practices and standards
- Monitor and triage report development request queue tickets.
- Review reporting requests, release plans and enhancement requests for impact and prioritization.
- Design/build/deploy reports that addresses business requirements.
- Ensure requirement documents are complete and include all the necessary information to support reporting development.
- Participate in functional / technical /user acceptance testing efforts and resolve identified defects (if any).
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 3 years’ job related work experience.
- Experience and understanding of multiple programming languages, systems, as well as data design and project management methodologies.
- Utilizes WebFOCUS from Information Builders Inc. as core architecture.
- Ability to develop technical requirements from business requirements for reporting
- 3 or more years’ work experience in report development.
- Strong business acumen.
- SQL skills experience.
Please send resumes directly to Kendra Dexter at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open requirements at http://www.arcgonline.com.