Well known hospitality company in South Florida is seeking an Application Development Project Manager for a 1 year contract. This position requires extensive travel (50-70%). All applicants must have an active US passport.
- Evolve internal development processes/procedures,manage a team of 20+ resources, and deliver projects on time and budget in a highly diverse, dynamic and evolving environment.
- Oversees the implementation of the new system; develop and manage project plans, prepare and conduct weekly status meetings, allocate resources and the establishment of the timelines
- Determine project approach, estimate project
- Manage overall development and integration of requirements
- Measure and monitor progress and balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks
- 7 years SDLC project management experience
- Experience managing and organizing IT application deployments and/or technical infrastructure experience
- Bachelor's degree, MBA MS preferred
Preferred but not required
- Travel & Leisure Industry PM experience
- Implementation of Fidelio and existing applications tied to the systems.
- PMP Certification
Please forward your resume to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.