My client, a large financial company in Jacksonville, FL is seeking a Sharepoint Administrator for a permanent position. Job Description
- Serves as the primary resource for enterprise SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/0nline environments.
- Daily administration and monitoring of the SharePoint environment to ensure correct system operations, adequate resource availability, forecasting and performance metrics.
- Completes administrative duties such as application patching, backup and restore, issue resolution and managing system configuration.
- Familiarity with workflows, site customization and branding using custom master pages, site creation, content management, user training, user/role/group provisioning and maintenance.
- Administration of Microsoft application releases, Microsoft system upgrades and evaluates and installs security patches monthly for the SharePoint environment. Uses Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)- or a centralized patch, management system to manage the deployment of new applications, patches and upgrades.
- Administration of automation tools to facilitate software deployments, server/system administration/configuration and reporting.
- Manage installation, configuration, setup, testing, troubleshooting, documentation, and decommissioning of servers and associated equipment and hardware.
- Perform customer service and support to include service desk tickets, telephone requests, walk-in
- Provide status updates and reports as needed.
- Administers and monitors systems hardware and software to ensure adequate resource availability and performance.
- Ability to support large network and have experience with best practices security principles and managing risk with Information Technology infrastructure.
- Maintain complete and thorough system hardware and configuration documentation and coordinate warranty and non-warranty maintenance with vendors as needed.
Please send resumes to John Hunt at email@example.com
- 3+ years of SharePoint Administrator experience in an enterprise environment
- Must have solid understanding of virtual systems and cloud technologies.
- Basic understanding of scripting, specifically Windows PowerShell
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present to all levels of the organization
- Must have MCSA Windows Server and MCSE SharePoint certifications OR be able to obtain them within 6 months of employment
- Knowledge of following technologies are desired: Clustering, Active Directory, Active Directory Group Policy Management, Windows Internet Naming Services (WINS), Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and a high proficiency with TCP/IP protocol
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related academic area. Equivalent experience can be substituted for the education requirement on a two-to-one basis
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com/job