JOB TITLE: STORE MANAGERJOB location: Orlando, FloridaPOSITION TYPE: FULL TIME - SALARIEDreporting to: REGIONAL LEADER JOB DESCRIPTION
Store Manager with love for field operations and passion for customer service to become part of our fast-growing company. The right person will enjoy interacting with people and will preferably have experience in the pawn or related industries. This position will report to the Regional Manager. This position is responsible for complete profit and loss performance, compliance in all aspects of La Familia policies and procedures, responsible for the day-to-day operations to include, resolving store associate or customer issues, training store associates, communication and the growth of the store's portfolio. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manages the daily business by: Conducting transactions, conducting audits, making lending decisions, delegating tasks, managing expenses.
- Understands and recognizes store business needs, profit and loss, and how to grow store revenue.
- Works with the Region Leader to set goals that will drive the business by reviewing and interpreting reports and recommending opportunities for improvement.
- Trains and ensures proficiency of store associates in transactions, customer service, and Company policy and procedure.
- Conducts store associate performance evaluations, performance development conversations, disciplinary action and terminations as needed.
- Maintains appropriate store presentation; opens, closes and secures the store.
- Supervises Assistant Manager activities providing development, guidance, and recommendations.
- Oversee Sales Associates’ sales and lending activities.Set daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Work closely with Inventory Associates to control damage and prevents losses to company and customer assets.
- Establishes daily/weekly/monthly store performance goals.
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly performance goals as it relates to retail sales, layaway programs, and loan growth as well as company audits regarding shrinkage and corporate True Blue Standards.
- Coordinate staff coverage for the store through scheduling of staff.
- Interview prospect candidates and make hiring decisions.
- Comply and support all Policies and Procedures established by the Company.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years retail management/supervisory experience (required); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and responsibility for financial services, to include the ability to read and understand P& L statements.
- Experience running multiple-departments of store
- Experience in revenue-generating capability.
- Demonstrated supervisory proficiency in hiring, counseling, and coaching to include conducting performance management sessions.
- Ability to meet La Familia's driving expectations and proof of valid driver's license and insurance.
- Bilingual ability a plus in some markets.
- Expert knowledge of retail, pawn, or payday loan business operations.
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week that often includes working 6 days a week, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must pass Criminal Background check and Drug Test screening
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
Please send resumes to Jon Kowalsky at email@example.com