Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Senior Business Systems Analyst. This is an immediate need, the manager will move quickly. It is starting as a 12 month contract with potential to extend. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer and able to work as our W2 employee.
· Drives business architecture design (including Business Process), capability roadmap development and strategy development for the domain
· Responsible for leading/facilitating business requirements gathering and determining technical impacts
· Acts as the design lead working with development lead/technical architect to layout technical design. Reviews and clarifies user stories and user acceptance criteria with the stakeholders to support design
· Leads the development of system related documentation that includes flow charts, work flow tables, mapping documents, integration specifications and provides system training
· Develops an extensive understanding of the business unit's function and effectively communicates technical issues and solutions in non-technical terms to the business unit
· Leads the production of detailed functional requirements and/or user stories, including non-functional requirements
· Provides oversight for the development of user acceptance criteria, test plans and test cases. Oversees functional/user testing (User Acceptance Testing) and accountable for user sign off of changes
· Oversees the monitoring of system implementation ensuring user satisfaction and be comfortable with being hands on in support of implemented solutions. – Operational readiness, Implementation/Warranty Support, Production support, Project analytics and reporting
6 or more years work experience in an application development and/or systems analysis role or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
· Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business/systems and processes
· Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
· Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
· Understanding of a variety of architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work
· Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
· High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
· Knowledge of systems development concepts and methods
· Experience with business requirements and business process analysis to ensure IT solutions meet the business needs
· Experience using Agile methodology
·Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry specifically in web and mobile technologies
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at email@example.com or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.