Based in Orlando, FLInventory Planner/Analyst:
Inventory planner will be responsible for customer orders, demand planning and replenishment of inventory. In this role the inventory planner is reviewing large customer orders, creating Bill of materials, forecasting, identifying trends, and collaborating with department heads.Position:
- Creating Bill of Material for our large customer orders
- Ensure all materials and components arrive on time before production.
- Responsible for managing inventory levels based on customer needs, history and forecasted goals.
- Manages and maintains inventory & ERP systems – always current and up to date.
- Responsible for implementing a new ERP system company wide
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Math, Business or related field
Proficient in MRP or ERP System with Advanced Excel
High level of critical thinking, monitoring and coordinating.
5/7 years’ experience in forecasting and inventory/supply chain planning