Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Senior Business Systems Analyst. This is an immediate contract opportunity scheduled to run through 2017 with potential to roll to FTE. Candidate must be eligible to work for any employer and able to work as our W2 employee during the contract period. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with an organization committed to employing the latest technologies and offer tremendous career growth potential.
- Analyzes business requirements to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions
- Researches and assists in designs solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system problems
- Prepares detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality
- Provide oversight and final review of design specification
- Leads a systematic process for capturing requirements. Works with partners to capture requirements in a standard format that can serve as the foundation for developing technical documentation.
- Using SDLC processes and associated tools, analyzes current system targeted for replacement/enhancement to determine business and technical functions to be included in design.
- Creates detailed program specifications from which a developer can code.
- Validates the design documentation with the appropriate parties and receives approval on these documents. Reviews final design documents to ensure that they clearly explain the work expectations.
- Clarifies design expectations. Answers business and technical questions. Researches and involves appropriate parties to resolve more complex business and technical issues.
- Responsible for relationship management responsibilities for assigned vendors
- Prepare technical documentation and deliverables including flow charts, models, and procedures, user guides, scorecards and reporting.
- Ensures adherence to practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Assists in test execution for various system components.
- Prepares complex test strategies to ensure comprehensive coverage of system components and interfaces, provides SME level expertise and recommends test strategies and scenarios for junior level analysts.
- Influences business/stakeholders and/or is instrumental in driving business decisions while proposing solutions built on Value Proposition
- Develops and documents vetted contingency plans in case of risks or roadblocks
- 6 or more years work experience in an application development and/or systems analysis role or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business/systems and processes
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
- Understanding of a variety of architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work
- Extensive knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system.
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.