Our direct client, based in Orlando, FL, is one of the fastest growing port industrial plastic recycling companies in the US and is seeking a Director of Sales. Potential relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Lead the business development and sales execution of strategic business growth and financial goals through our recycling services offered
- Manage the sales team, raw material procurement, material trading, production, and recycling services.
- Develop recycling programs with plastic scrap producers, recyclers, and plastic manufacturing facilities to provide plastic recycling services.
- Identify key plastic contract opportunities that align with our business development goals for recycling services.
- Assist with the creation of strategic relationships with city and state municipalities to provide recycling services.
- Identify and develop relationships with specialized plastic end users to provide comprehensive recycling services.
- Willing to travel up to 5% of work schedule.
- 5+ years’ plastic recycling sales related experience
- Working knowledge of different plastic types and questions to ask when valuing material.
- Ability to manage projects, anticipates issues, overcomes obstacles and marshals internal and external resources, where necessary, to move transaction processes forward.
- Trade software system knowledge is helpful but not required.
Please email resumes to John Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org