We seek an Executive Assistant for one of the top web design and development firms in Washington, DC.
The Executive Assistant must be a bright, motivated individual with a minimum of five years of experience to provide administrative support and office management to the executive office and accounting department. He or She must be a highly-organized person who is able and comfortable taking initiative, has outstanding follow-through, and excellent attention to detail.
- Administrative support for the accounting office, including light work/tasks in QuickBooks and Excel
- Organizing and preparing vendor invoices and corresponding back-up for payment
- General reception tasks: answer telephones and respond to general inquiries by telephone and email; greet guests, serve coffee and water to guests, prepare conference room before and after client lunch meetings.
- General administrative and office support for a team of busy people, e.g., ordering supplies, running errands (post office or FedEx), ordering lunch for staff meetings
- Manage Physical Office facility needs (light bulbs, plumbing & appliance issues, exterminator, plants, furniture)
- Accounts receivable support (friendly past due reminder phone calls to clients on rare occasions)
- Organizing company events such as holiday parties, company picnic, staff birthdays, etc.
- Making travel arrangements for CEO and other staff
- Tracking inventory of company equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- High comfort level/familiarity with the Web, computers, and the typical things used in a modern office environment
- Excellent** attention to detail (the client will test for this, please apply only if you know you are a stickler for detail! This is critical to this position.)
- Great organizational skills
- Strong written English for correspondence with clients and vendors(we will test for this, too)
- Excellent, independent follow-through on assigned tasks
- Strong telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to establish, follow and improve processes
- Experience working in QuickBooks a plus but is not required
Please send resume to Nancy Marver to email@example.com or call 954.715.4786
For a complete list of jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com