SENIOR BUYER Responsibilities will be to manage all areas of purchasing, operations, and sourcing with a key focus on customers and growth. Will Report to V.P. and President; required to manage all aspects of the supply chain KEY FUNCTIONS WILL INCLUDE:
Successful Candidate Qualifications: 7 years + of experience in procurement of cosmetic or consumer products Bachelors degree Strong negotiator and communicator with analytical & problem solving skills
- Customer Order Management – Creating BOM and allocating stocks .
- Inventory Management, Re-Orders, Customer Forecast / Plans
- P.O. Management – Purchase orders to vendors and managing the entire flow
- Managing and resolving all issues of vendor purchase orders for on time deliveries
- Getting preproduction samples from vendors and approvals from customers
- Quality Assurance – Factory Audits, Online Q.C., and Shipment Q.C. – Tests
- Logistics Management – Sea Freight, Consolidation, Customs Clearance, Delivery
- Vendor Payments – Coordinate with the accounts department
- Negotiate and manage vendor relationship , setting aggressive cost reduction targets .
- Claims and disputes with vendors on quality, short supply, or delays
- Acctivate/ ERP software – Maintain and update all data to keep information/counts current
- Forecast and planall requirements , by coordinating with all key department heads .
- Submit all reports to management