School Psychologist
Location: Hemet, CA

-General Pupil Personnel Services with the authorization to serve as a Psychologist; or Standard Pupil Personnel Designated Services with the Psychologist authorization: or Pupil Personnel Services Basic Pupil Personnel Services School Psychologist.

-Bachelor's degree and Masters degree

Please send resumes directly to Mason at or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at